Welcome to Steve Jackson Games!
Steve Jackson Games was founded in 1980 by (no surprise here) Steve Jackson. We now publish books, games, and magazines for game fans.
Our best-known games include
- Munchkin, the irreverent game of dungeon crawling;
- Zombie Dice, the fast-paced game of brain-eating;
- GURPS, the "Generic Universal RolePlaying System," to let you play in any time and place or mash up any genres you like;
- Ogre, the classic simulation of future war;
- Car Wars, about battle on the highways;
- Illuminati, the award-winning game of world domination.
- The Fantasy Trip, an old-school RPG that takes its dungeon crawls seriously.
We publish Hexagram, the zine for The Fantasy Trip, on an irregular basis.
For more general information about SJ Games, see our FAQ file and the index of assorted news stories about us. A staff list is also online. And if you're interested in writing – especially in writing for Hexagram or a Warehouse 23 digital release – we'd like to hear from you!
We have listings of new and upcoming products, and a collection of recent press releases and other information.