Suggested Retail Price $17.95
Stock number 1325 UPC 837654320853
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Game Design by Steve Jackson
Cover design by Alex Fernandez
Illustrated by John Grigni, Robi Mookerjee, Shea Ryan, and Dan Smith
The Y2K bug failed to knock civilization back to the stone age, but it did inspire this expansion for Illuminati – adding another layer of weirdness to the classic game of conspiracy. Add the Alien Abductors, Cattle Mutilators, Gamers, and 73 other groups to your power structure. Twenty-six Special cards and two Illuminati groups – Shangri-La and Church of the SubGenius – further the frenzy.
Illuminati Y2K adds new ways to beef up your Illuminati group and its puppets. Use High Fashion to channel megabucks to Discordia, or Computer Dating Services to add extra cards to the Network's hand. Play Red Scare, May Day, or Political Correctness for additional income or pump up Resistance, but only for one Alignment. Add your favorite organization, urban legend, or personality with the six blank Group cards. Plus: Ninjas!
This is not a stand-alone game; you'll need Illuminati to play.
Games and Accessories
- Read the Principia Discordia!
- Illuminati Blank Cards
- Illuminati Greeting Card
- Illuminati Birthday Card
- Illuminati pins let you show your membership in the classy conspiracy.
- The Fnorder – If you have an iPhone, you can get incomprehensible secret messages from the Illuminati. And it's free!
- Older Conspiracies: Crime Lords, Brain Wash, Mutual Assured Distraction, EIP Shot Glass, Sparkly Pink Pyramid Dice.
- The Errata and Rulings for Illuminati.
- Tournament Rules for Illuminati.
- Illuminated Articles
- Looking for people to play with? Looking for good retailers? Use the Gamer Finder!
- Discuss Illuminati in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.